What we seek in publicity/media interns:
- Energetic and outgoing attitude
- Professionalism and dedication to the role
- Ability to multi-task in deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient with all levels of social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.)
While the internship is remote and hours are flexible, publicity interns are responsible for keeping our social media fresh and engaging daily. If you cannot commit to the internship, please do not apply. The attitude one presents in an internship is indicative of the type of worker you will become, whether with us or another company.
- Posting fresh content on our social media daily
- Updating website as needed
- Assist with press releases and other marketing materials
- Posting new services announcements
- Keeping our events schedule updated
- Communicate with staff as needed to obtain information and share marketing ideas and materials
The internship last 6 months. Compensation is academic credit and/or letter of reference. There is advancement potential (i.e. part- and full-time paid positions) for interns who exhibit strong skills. We encourage creativity and sharing of ideas. You must be able to work independently but remember that we are a collective team.
Submit resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2019 Internship in the subject line.